NLPU 100Next Generation NLP
Photo: Jan Clarno 'Pacific Ocean Moon'
a fun self-paced prerequisite on-line course, complete
with video lessons, learning games and assessments.
Some of the basic NLP skills participants will develop include:
- Identifying the Contexts, Goals, Evidence Procedures and Operations that form the fundamental strategies and programs' people use to organize their experience.
- Defining Well-Formed Outcomes.
- Strategies for Learning, Motivation, Decision Making and Creativity.
- Basic Procedures for Working with Representational Systems and Sub-Modalities.
- Basic Anchoring.
- Recognizing and Utilizing Basic Language Patterns.
- Recognizing and Utilizing Physiological Cues and States.
- Establishing Rapport and Communicating more effectively.
- Achieving and Maintaining States of Excellence.
The Practitioner Certification provides participants with the key goals, evidence procedures and behavioral operations necessary to:
- Recognize and Utilize Sensory Representational Systems and Submodalities.
- Identify Sensory Based Predicates.
- Detect Physiological Accessing Cues.
- Calibrate Key Mental and Emotional States.
- Establish and Maintain Rapport.
- Uncover Deeper Structures of Language through Meta Model Patterns and Questions.
- Establish Well-Formed Outcomes.
- Develop Anchoring Skills.
- Manage Personal States.
- Reframe Problematic Behaviors by Finding Positive Intentions.
- Elicit and Utilize Strategies of Excellence
- R.O.L.E. Model and B.A.G.E.L. Model.
NLP Practitioner Certification will be awarded to those who fully participate in the program and successfully complete assessment. The Practitioner Certification Program is the first serious class for everyone. This intensive NLP program enables and encourages transformative personal evolution.
85 2nd Ave.
Seaside, Oregon 97138
Phone: (831) 336-3457 or (503) 717-0742