NLP University Authorization Package and Affiliation Project Pathway
Dilts/NLPU Copyright Authorization Package for Practitioner Training Manual and/or Master Practitioner Training Manual
Prerequisites to qualify for Copyright Authorization:
1) Successful completion of NLPU 700 Master Trainer Certification Program.
2) To be authorized, participants must have covered the program(s) for which authorization is granted. This may be done in one of the following ways:.
3) Signed Copyright Authorization Agreement
Copyright Authorization includes and implies:
Qualified recipients receive an official Certificate of Authorization to use copyrighted Practitioner and /or Master Practitioner class manuals for a limited amount of time, currently fixed at two years.
Training Manuals used by authorized users using any portion of these copyright materials must include :
NLPU Copyrighted materials are only to be used for training purposes in NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner Programs or other trainings incorporating this material.
No part of this material is for resale.
All foreign language translations made by authorized users belong to Dilts/NLPU. Before any use of these materials, translations must be sent electronically and by hard copy to NLPU.
Advertising for programs using the NLPU Copyrighted materials must accurately reflect the use of the copyrighted material using the following sentence:
"This training/program uses material developed and copyrighted by © Robert Dilts/NLP University."
Copyright Authorization renewal is contingent on following the guidelines contained in the Copyright Authorization Package Agreement and guidelines.
Copyright Authorization is one step on the Pathway to Affiliation.
Other conditions may apply.
Copyright Authorization Limited Use 2-Year Agreement: $1,500.
Teresa Epstein, Coordinator
P.O. Box 705
Seaview, Washington 98644
Phone: (831) 336-3457
NLPU Project Affiliation Pathway
For Dilts/NLPU practitioner certification Projects and/or Master Certification Projects
Criteria for Candidates on Dilts/NLPU Project Affiliation Pathway
- Participation in NLPU 400 Trainer Certification, either as a full participant, as a Resource Person or as a Special Resource Assistant.
- Be a Resource Person, a Special Resource Assistant or do independent study in the program in which you want to certify people. A Special Resource Assistant is someone who has not physically attended the program for which they are resourcing. Special Resource Assistants will be expected to learn the program from Dilts/NLPU Distance Learning (Audio CD's and class training manual) before arriving at NLPU.
Attend a program given by Robert Dilts or return to NLPU as a participant, as a Resource Person or for independent studies.
The complete NLPU course schedule is available here.Affiliates receive the following benefits:
The package price is $4,000 and includes: